Google+ Followers

Sunday, February 19, 2017

The Murder of Quanice Hayes

I first did a brief write-up on the police murder of Quanice Derrick Hayes here in Portland last week. You can read that entry: HERE. Much local attention has been paid to this story, for damned good reason. Here's what you need to know:

Hayes was gunned down by officer Andrew Hearst, gang member of the Portland Police Gestapo, (PPG) on Thursday morning February 9th 2017. Hayes was 17 years old and Black. Hearst is White. This racial police murder took place near NE 82nd Ave. and Handcock. More than a week after Hayes' death, details remain sketchy. With no apparent video recordings and no [known] witnesses, the only account from that day has come from the Portland Police regime. Hayes was shot by Hearst at least three times. On the Sunday following Hayes' murder, about 100 people gathered for a vigil in the teen's honor. Mourners included his mother Venus Hayes, who spoke on her son's behave. On Thursday February 16th, one week after Hayes' murder, hundreds of people held a rally and march demanding justice for Hayes and his killer to be brought to justice. The rally began in the South Park blocks then marchers made their way through down town Portland. Because the march had been "unpermitted" (i.e. you don't need permission from the city to protest injustice), cops in riot gear armed with war weapons harassed the marchers for several hours. One person was reportedly arrested. 

In Mourning: Quanice Hayes' mother Venus, seen here in center.

According to official statements from the Portland Police Terrorist regime, Hayes' was a "robbery suspect". Cops also produced a replica fake gun, which they claim was found at the scene. Cops must be telling the truth here, because heaven knows police would never plant guns, or other "evidence" on dead suspects in order to justify their killings! Pig Hearst was given paid vacation, following his killing of Hayes. In 2013, Hearst also murdered a man using an AR-15 assault weapon. The victim, Merle Hatch, was going through a mental health crisis at the time. He was reportedly holding a broken telephone receiver, which Hearst had "mistaken" for a deadly weapon. Hearst was cleared of all wrong-doing in that incident. Meanwhile, the Hayes murder case won't go before a grand jury for several weeks, at least

Two-time killer: Officer Andrew Hearst pictured here in suit. Former mayor Charlie Hales to the far right. 

A makeshift memorial has been set up in between Banfield Pet Hospital and a shuttered DMV building along NE 82nd Ave. in remember the slain teen. Killed By Quanice Derrick Hayes is was the 137th victim of police murder this year... so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment