Google+ Followers

Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Murder of Aaron Campbell: 5 Yrs. Later

On this day five years ago, Aaron M. Campbell was murdered by gang members of the Portland Police Gestapo (PPG). 

On Friday January 29th 2010 Aaron Campbell, 25 at the time - was shot in the back. His killer is/was officer Ronald Frashour, but several other cops have had both a direct and indirect role in Campbell's murder, on that night... they will be gotten to in a moment.

Despite attempting to surrender, Campbell was shot with beanbag rounds, followed by lethal live ammo. After he was shot, Campbell fell to the ground but was denied any medical attention - a human rights violation. A police K-9 dog was sicced upon him, after he was mortally wounded. He was allowed to bled to death just mere feet away from the front door of the apartment where his girlfriend, Angie Jones, had stayed. His dead body was then handcuffed, and those cuffs were not removed until his autopsy was conducted a few days later. He was shot with an AR-15 military assault rifle. Campbell himself was unarmed, though a gun was found in the apt. later on. His was but one of a number of high profile police murders that have taken place in Portland over the years.

Aaron Campbell, along with sister Lashell Douglass, visiting their ill brother Timothy.

Campbell tending to his brother Timothy in the hospital. 

Campbell's brother, 23 year old Timothy Douglass had died of heart disease and kidney failure just earlier that day, leaving him devastated. Their mother Marva Campbell Davis speaks of losing both here sons HERE. By later that Friday evening, Campbell was going through a mental health crisis and was said to have been suicidal. Concerned about Campbell, a relative had called 911. Campbell was hold up at Jones' apt. He had a gun and was suicidal. He was distraught over having just lost his brother that morning, to whom he was very close. Jones, along with her three children, were in the apt. as well. When cops along with a S.E.R.T. (special emergency response team) unit arrived, were prepared for an armed siege. This should have been nothing more than a welfare check. One 911 dispatchers relayed info. of a situation involving a) a Black man, b) a gun, c) children in the home, the worst possible scenario was assumed. But shortly after authoritarians arrived, officer James Quackenbush had contacted Campbell on his cell phone, and the two developed a repertoire. That was GOOD police work, so far. It would not last. Once it was [seemingly] understood that cops were not dealing with a violent hostage crisis - but a despondent man who had just lost his brother and never attended harm to anyone, the entire situation should have deescalated right away. Jones and the children had existed the apt. At some point, officer Quackenbush had instructed Campbell the exit as well, unarmed of course. But somewhere along the way, there had been a break-down in communication between cops on the scene. This fuck-up on their part would cost an innocent man his life. An a mother her second son in one day.

Crime scene: the Sandy Terrance apartment complex outside which Aaron Campbell was murdered by Portland cops in Jan. 2010. 

Campbell walked out of the apt. backwards, with his hands behind his head. Officer Quackenbush probably instructed him to do as such. However, other cops apparently had not expected Campbell to exit the apt. when he did, nor were aware of Quackenbush's instructions to him. Once outside the apt. cops began barking conflicting orders at him... and this is the part were details get all murky. Campbell's hands were already plainly visible. Even not knowing what Quackenbush knew, it was obvious that Campbell was no threat what so ever. He was not armed and turning himself in. Withing mere moments of walking out, officer Ryan Lewton fired six bean bag rounds at Campbell's back - a "compliance measure" since the victim apparently was not obeying orders fast enough. This caused Campbell to reach towards his back in pain, DUH. Officer Frashour immediately "mistook" this reflexive movement as Campbell "reaching for a gun". Campbell was shot once in the back, at close range. He fell to the ground, a K-9 dog was sicced on him, he was denied all medical attention, and was left on the ground for around 30 minutes until he had bled out. Campbell was dead by the time cops put cuffs on him.     

Campbell's mother Marva C. Davis, standing midst police accountability activists,  gives an interview to reporters.          
Protesters call for the firing of Ron Frashour, the pig who shot Campbell in the back with an AR-15 assault rifle.

Here is a list of the pigs who have played a role in Campbell's murder - whether directly or indirectly: 

Offc. Ronald Frashour
Offc. James Quackenbush
Offc. Ryan Lewton -
Offc. Jeff Elias -
Sgt. Liani Reyna -
Sgt. John Birkinbine -

This is apparently officer Ron Frashour. Identification has not been independently confirmed. No other photos of this pig can be found, it seems.

In February 2010, a grand jury declined to bring criminal charges against Frashour. However, in the wake of their ruling the jury did issue a list of concerns, stating that Campbell deserved better.

As a result of events on Jan. 29th 2010, officer Frashour was fired that following November. In addition, sergeants Reyna and Birkinbine, as well as officer Lewton all received 80-hour suspensions - without pay. However, through arbitration Frashour managed to regain his sorry-ass job in October 2012. This entire clusterfuck of gross (if not criminal) police malfeasance has also resulted in some very expensive litigation for the city of Portland. This includes (among other things) nearly two years worth of back-pay to killer cop Frashour, after his reinstatement, as well as a $1.2 million wrongful murder civil suit. That suit was first filed in November 2010 and settled in February 2012. A statement by Marva Davis and stepfather John Davis released to the public, which coincided with the suit's filing can be read HERE

So far as anyone is aware now, killer cop Frashour remains in the employ of the Portland Police Gestapo, though whether or not he still wears the uniform and has direct contact with the public is less clear. Every other cop involved in Aaraon Campbell's murder has either maintained their positions within the regime, or peacefully moved on - albeit not without blood on their hands. Campbell's family is also moving on, having won a settlement years prior. It is little consolation for having to bury a son/brother/father. It should be made perfectly clear, that over the course of this tragedy Campbell never committed a crime, nor was he accused of a crime. He was cooperating with police early on. He did what he was told. He was not armed, and made it clear to at least one wretched cop, that he attended harm to NO ONE. And anyone who thinks that police behavior on that night could be characterized as "negligent", is a fucking idiot rube! Campbell was lured out of that apartment. He was set up. He was MURDERED! And not a single criminal charge ever came of it. Not one single cop lost his/her job. 

Well... one did. But then he got it back, with nearly two years back pay for his "troubles". 


  1. You ignorant fuck. Nice to how you portray the individuals involved with no actual knowledge of the situation. Twat.

    1. Thank you for your comment. Your support is most appreciated.